when the moon turns round .
Thursday, December 30, 2004

Back to training again... but my back still hurts... didn't dare to sprint at full pace as whenever i do it... the pain stuck again... but lucky... i still can do my striding... n i even won some of my friends sprinting... haha.. guess i'm still fast... hee... However... i feared tommorrow... as the aches will surely come since i have not been training...

I guess my New Year Eve should be staying at home... most of my friends are going to sentosa... but i don't feel like going as i kinda hate crowds... I preferred somewhere like a coffeeshop or watching the fireworks... hee.. but none of my friends are interested... sad case...

Tmrw should be my last day of my temp work... I need jobs again cos i have confirm my exchange in Aussie... Will only be leaving in Feb... but then again... I might be doing my thesis... hmm... I shall see then...

my heart turned cold on Thursday, December 30, 2004

Home | Calendar | Quotes Avatars | Videos | Quizzes


Click on the above links to navigate. You know you want to :D