when the moon turns round .
Friday, January 28, 2005

What a different 2 weeks can be... Last Week... I was superbly busy with Poly 50, A Sentosa Trip and My Sec School Gathering... And this week... I'm so bored... just stayed at home everyday... playing Civilisation... rotting my life away!!!

My team came in 1st again in the annual Poly 50 alumni race... But this time we broke the record... but most of the contributions goes to "Shah"... a superb fast runner... this is the first time i have to admit defeat that i'm totally out of his range!!! After the race... I'm considering retiring from this race cos i guess it's time TASPA alumni to find a new breed of runners... getting old... hee... I shall see how next year!!!

This Sentosa trip truthfully was a memorable one... Why?!?! cos my friends and i went with a 14 year old gal... argh... haha... One of my friends tutored her and brought her along actually... totally shocking!!! But it was sort of nice... it make me think that when i was 14... i was totally pure and innocent... haha... Shall posed the photos when i get them!!!

My sec school gathering was the same as before... as the common people came n the common people didn't... But had a nice few chat with them... but mostly everyone "the same"!!! The day was my teacher birthday too... "Happy Birthday Mdm Gayatri"... So I guess it's nice of us who came celebrated with her... Just remembered... My friends and I was thinking of getting a present for her... We suddenly saw a Rooster Year fortune book... We flipped the MONKEY... and found out it's a great year for us and we have to go overseas!!! Yes... that's what i'm doing in about 3 weeks time... and of cos we saw our "LOVE" fortune... It stated we need to find a RAT... which means she should be 21 this year and born in 1984... It's time to begin my search... haha...

Playing Civilisation was really addictive... I played till 6am in the morning on wed... so engrossed to conquered the world... But it was real fun... But i guess i should stopped cos it's pretty a waste of time... Next Week... Must plan my schedule... can't waste anymore time... Gary...:P

my heart turned cold on Friday, January 28, 2005

Home | Calendar | Quotes Avatars | Videos | Quizzes


Click on the above links to navigate. You know you want to :D