when the moon turns round .
Tuesday, February 22, 2005

For the first time... I stayed in my apartment for the whole full day cos i waited for the carpet restoration person to come to fix the wetted carpet... I played my CM to past time cos i can't get out of apartment... then... a korean gal came... She's going to be one of my house mate here... I don't really understand what she's saying but i guess in future i would...

In the evening... I decided to run in aussie for the first time... It was a terrible run... Maybe I have not been running for the past 1 month or so... I only lasted 20 mins before i decided to walk... The slopes killed me!!! But as i say again n again... the weather here is perfect to run... I don't really perspire that much...

I fried my own CHICKEN for the first time... Magrinated with light n dark source... then with corn flour... It was surely pathetic... cos i cut the whole drumstick apart cos i'm afraid that the inner parts may not be cooked... In the end... The drumstick became shredded meat... But it taste nice... haha...

my heart turned cold on Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Home | Calendar | Quotes Avatars | Videos | Quizzes


Click on the above links to navigate. You know you want to :D