when the moon turns round .
Monday, February 07, 2005

As a saying in chinese... "Money" is not important in life... However "Money" is something you need to have in life(to survive)!!! I have to admit that i'm quite thrifty person ever since i'm young... I'm always particular over the stuff i buy and the way i used money... My dad once said that i have this habit is due to his upbringing... I have to admit that he's right... Upbringing do affect a person character in life... I tried to change over the past few years... but is tough... The main problem is that i still haven't work yet... I don't have the monthly income that most of my friends are having now cos i'm studying... This lead to another problem... I loved stuff that are seriously expensive and "branded" in my way of thinking... I also loved to travel which required me to spend the "paper" again... Thus i always tried to save as much as i could!!!

I'm going for my SEP next week... And guess what!!! I managed to pay for the air tickets, medical insurance, 2 weeks of hostel fees, etc all by myself without the help of my parents... And i'm going to take at least $1000 to aussie all by myself... I don't really come from a rich family... I tried to save as much as i could... I never really buy "exotic" food that most of my friends normally bought... I choose the movies to watch cos i felt some movies can be d/l... I tried to cycle around as a mode of transportation to save up travelling costs... n I can go on n on...

Yesterday... I was walking to work and out of a sudden... a 50 dollar note appeared... My friend told me to treat him a meal... n i "should" have... however in the end... i didn't... why? I don't know... maybe is due to my nature or i'm tired or i'm just thinking of the a hp i want to get... kinda regretted the incident... Sorry man... Actually... this note reminded me of chinese term saying "Money" hurts "Friendship"... That's why i have been writing all of the stuff above...

my heart turned cold on Monday, February 07, 2005

Home | Calendar | Quotes Avatars | Videos | Quizzes


Click on the above links to navigate. You know you want to :D