Saturday, February 12, 2005
I celebrated the Rooster year in M'sia this year... My dad's hometown... And it was really a blast!!! The firecrackers n fireworks the kampung village set off was totally superb... It was more than Singapore National Day n Chinatown Celebrations combined... more than half an hour of non-stop "bang"...
Then it was gambling time... I played the russian mj poker for the first time... And it was interesting... I managed to win thru luck... then there was the 21 n 3 cards game where i lost... However... it seems okie to me as everything was in Ringget... But then again... i received all my "ang baos" in Ringget too..
We paid a visit to my uncles, aunties etc... n one of the places was Pangkor Island where it was my mum hometown... One of the uncle drove me around jetty, beaches n temple cos it was my first time there... The scenery was not really wonderful as compared to tioman n the water is not that really clear...
I used my sister digital SLR for the first time too... The handling of the camera was super "shiok"!!! And i managed to captured this super "cute" child...
my heart turned cold on Saturday, February 12, 2005