when the moon turns round .
Thursday, February 24, 2005

I went to see a doc today after calling back home last night cos my parents told me to see a doc... But i regretted!!! The consultation was Aud$25.75 (claimable) and the medicine was Aud$19.50(non-claimable)... It's so freaking expensive... n guess what the doc told me... It's just the phlegm cos a virus to be infected in the air-way... Nothing serious... N she gave me a prescription for something like an inhaler... The inhaler is totally tasteless... I'm now even puzzled how can this thing cure my cough?!?!? I thought the doc might give me some cough tablets or syrup... but this is totally unexpected...

Then i went on a "marketing" spree... I bought fries, hotdogs, orange juice, baked beans n etc... One particular stuff i think i buy wrongly was flour... I bought plain flour n my friend told me this flour cannot be used to fried stuff... She told me must used corn flour... then i went confused?!?! hmm.. anyone know???


My Cough Medicine

my heart turned cold on Thursday, February 24, 2005

Home | Calendar | Quotes Avatars | Videos | Quizzes


Click on the above links to navigate. You know you want to :D