when the moon turns round .
Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I went to Drummoyne today... To Birkenhead Point to be exact... It was a warehouse place for "Kathmandu", "Mountain Designs", "Canterbury" etc... It was great to see my stuff in half prices!!! Wanted to buy them immediately but after much thoughts of the consequences... I didn't!!! $$$ was the problem... :*(

After the window shopping, i took a ferry back to Circular Quay... It feel great as you are able to see sydney city from the ocean... n again... view the Bridge n Opera House... I guess in future... i will feel bored seeing this 2 icons... haha...

The night ended with the SIMPSONS n the OC... Really luv to watch the OC... hee...


Birkenhead Point

my heart turned cold on Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Home | Calendar | Quotes Avatars | Videos | Quizzes


Click on the above links to navigate. You know you want to :D