when the moon turns round .
Sunday, March 06, 2005

Hey Bloggy... went to the famous Bondi Beach in Sydney today... And it was really a beautiful beach... the sand, the sun n the sea...

But first... I have to tell you the b.b.cue lunch the housing department invited us too... B.B.cue Beef, Sausages, Chicken sticks, etc... This is my BEST meal i had... :P

Today was a super hot day plus cold cold breeze... perfect weather to be at the beach i think... My friend and I take turns to go to the sea to swim cos we need to look after our stuff... I went way out in the sea n tried to the swim along the waves... Initially... it was fun... But i was caught off guard by some wave n it totally turn me "inside out n outside in"... My head hit against the sand on the beaches... Luckily.. it was sand... So i guess the impact wasn't that strong... Hurt abit now actually... hee...

After the beach escapade... We went marketing in Bondi Junction... Seems like each time we going marketing... We seems to buy more food... better food... I guess we're getting sick of the food we had for the past 2-3 weeks... Somebody teach me how to cook new dishes!!!


Bondi Beach


Bondi Beach

my heart turned cold on Sunday, March 06, 2005

Home | Calendar | Quotes Avatars | Videos | Quizzes


Click on the above links to navigate. You know you want to :D