when the moon turns round .
Saturday, March 19, 2005

Ooooh feeling tired n sleepy now... Cos last night i went to clubbing in Sydney... n I reach home about 5am in the morning...

I went clubbing cos it's organised by a SSA... got to know a few more singaporean friends at the end of the night... nice talking with them... The place is Suzie Q i think... somewhere near oxford street... It was not as fun as in Singapore cos the music the DJ plays aint good... Is not the type of music i like... And the DJ likes to slow down the beat of music... sucks big time!!! But overall it was fun!!! Enjoy talking more than dancing actually... haha...

Actually... My brain is not thinking now... BrainFreeze!!!!! I woke up at 11am cos the light was so bright in my room... So the most i only had 4 hours of sleep... Ooh man... back to completing my assignments... Blog again when i'm better...

n one more thing to my friends... I did drink alcohol last night... haha...:P

my heart turned cold on Saturday, March 19, 2005

Home | Calendar | Quotes Avatars | Videos | Quizzes


Click on the above links to navigate. You know you want to :D