when the moon turns round .
Sunday, March 13, 2005

Hey Bloggy... another beach day for me... this time is Manly Beach... I went with 2 canadian exchange friends... had a fun time with them... hee...

Manly Beach is not as beautiful as compared to Bondi... but it does have it's own uniqueness... I found that the waves there were much different as compared to the 2 other beaches... guess is the slope of the sand... Oooh ya... I saw Blue bottle again... one of my friends was so curious that she told photo shots of it... she even wanted to bring one home... to rear?!?!? hmm....

I'm so tired right now... goanna Zzz...


Manly Beach


Blue Bottle

my heart turned cold on Sunday, March 13, 2005

Home | Calendar | Quotes Avatars | Videos | Quizzes


Click on the above links to navigate. You know you want to :D