when the moon turns round .
Thursday, March 10, 2005

What a tiring day... Had so many lectures and tutorials to attend for the past 2 days... N caught the Champion League matches for the past 2 morning... 6.30am in Sydney!!! Chelsea got thru and Arsenal didn't... Sad Case... hee...

I guess due to insufficient sleep... needed to take afternoon nap... but my room is so bloody bright... I had to wind up all the blinds and this causes no ventilation... That's why my nose bleeded profusely to my pillow... argh... Didn't knew till i woke up.... hee...

I bought my air tickets to adelnaide yesterday as i have planned to meet my frds to go on a road trip... Places to go might be kangeroo island, murray river, great ocean road, philip islands... Most stuff aint confirm yet cos there's still about 2 weeks to go... and there's 5 person going... So it's quite difficult to plan... as everyone had different objectives in travelling.... Hopefully... it will be a fun trip!!! Oooh ya... I haven't bought my return trip ticket yet... Haven't decided when i wana be back in Sydney... haha!!!

Today is my dad birthday too.... Happy Birthday dad... :P

my heart turned cold on Thursday, March 10, 2005

Home | Calendar | Quotes Avatars | Videos | Quizzes


Click on the above links to navigate. You know you want to :D