when the moon turns round .
Saturday, March 12, 2005

I went to SSA (Singapore Student Association) B.B.cue today at coogee beach... At last... I met some Singaporeans in Aussie... It was so nice to hear "Singlish" language... Got to know a few friends there... n guess wat... all the friends i know today are going to be future DOCTORS... wow... super impressive!!!

My new friends n I kinda went for a swim in the beach... n i almost got stung by some blue bottle over here i think... I was so curious that i almost grab it in my hands... lucky some aussie people warn me... Thanks guys... The wave isn't big as compared to Bondi but i guess these beaches are much better than Singapore Beaches... haha...

The night ended with assignments... been doing it for the past few hours... n still have lots more to go... just feeling now that "Aussie Homework is more than Sing".... :*(

my heart turned cold on Saturday, March 12, 2005

Home | Calendar | Quotes Avatars | Videos | Quizzes


Click on the above links to navigate. You know you want to :D