when the moon turns round .
Sunday, April 17, 2005

Ooooh Thank goodness... Thought i'm going to lost/spoil another of my beloved electronic stuffs again...

It happen as yesterday i was in the library printing stuff and doing research on my assignments cum dissertation... I left my NOMAD "thumbdrive" in the library PC... I was so rush in getting out of the library cos i met a friend to run in the park... so i forgot to take it out... it was until today as i was leaving house to go to the city... I wondered where was my thumb drive... Wah Cow... I totally ran straight to the lib... So lucky that no one took away... it was placed as it was... relief... Think i'm getting old man... forgetting stuff...

Ebay is realli a sucky place... now i realised... it's not easy to bidd for the stuff u want... cos there are people who does super last minute bidding... I lost to a guy 50 cents at the very last moment... so shitty... seems like my life will be without a hp for a very long time... hee...

Brissy trip... headache... from the day i thought of was about to go till the day which now i still can't decide!!! But i learn some thing from a friend which chatted wif me for hours in msn... Thanks! Btw... you didn't inspire me but just that i found some thing "new" n "interesting" in the meaning of life!!! haha...

ok ok... that's about all... think is time for me to head out of the library... on a sunday... :P

my heart turned cold on Sunday, April 17, 2005

Home | Calendar | Quotes Avatars | Videos | Quizzes


Click on the above links to navigate. You know you want to :D