when the moon turns round .
Monday, May 30, 2005

It's another "JUST A MOMENT" of confusion period in my life... Can't believe it is happening it again... Past few nights have been a torture to me... Can't sleep well... Ate food which half-cooked... Can't do any of my assignments... :*(

Problem... very simple... the only one thing in my life that i suck at... "?"... I'm not sure what shld i do now even though i made a decision out of it... I'm sure i will get over it... just that the question keep on running thru my mind... "Will I regret?"

Hmm... i just wana shout out "JUST A MOMENT" here too.... I totally HATE ACS guys!!!! You guys SUCKS with your Attitude... Trying to act NICE... a total LIAR... That's what i see... (I'm just trying to aim at this person...)

Hmm... dun know why too... for JUST A MOMENT... I'm thinking when you get older... do you tend to dislike more people in LIFE??? is your EGO become higher and you suddenly love to hate??? hmm... JUST A MOMENT...

I know I will get over these stuff soon cos it's JUST A MOMENT that i am going thru these stuff... But just when??? been thinking it too... I just hope everything will be gone soon and i can go back to my normal self...

my heart turned cold on Monday, May 30, 2005

Home | Calendar | Quotes Avatars | Videos | Quizzes


Click on the above links to navigate. You know you want to :D