when the moon turns round .
Monday, July 11, 2005

Hey bloggy... What a tiring 10 days of travelling... Cairns, Canberra, Blue Mountain, Hunter Valley, Great Barrier Reef, Port Stephen, Port Doulgas, Kunanda n etc... This time i went wif my parents n sister...

I drove more than 2500km for the whole trip cos my sis dun dare too drive n my sis dun allow my dad to drive... I'm so damm tired that i snore almost every night... but the views n experience was fantastic... Seeing top views in Cairns, Canberra, Hunter Valley, Port Stephen n Blue Mountain was great... driving is the best to see all these stuff...

I dive in the great barrier reef... though the reef wasn't fantastic... similar to the reefs in M'sia... I manage to saw a SHARK... That was magnificient!!!

Oooh... i'm back in SINGAPORE...


Cairns Seaside


Journey around Cairns


Waterfall


Blue Mountain


Sydney Opera House

my heart turned cold on Monday, July 11, 2005

Home | Calendar | Quotes Avatars | Videos | Quizzes


Click on the above links to navigate. You know you want to :D