when the moon turns round .
Thursday, July 28, 2005

Wow... It's been 3 weeks since i last blog... Reason: house dial-up sucks and i just don't feel like blogging for that time period...

A new semester... a new look to my blog... hope everyone loves it...

Ever since i touchdown Singapore... It has been none-stop eating of local food... from chicken rice to crabs to laksa to ice jelly n etc... but the one food i miss out still is StingRay.. hope to eat it by this week... hee...

Another thing i kept on doing was intensive training on my canoeing for the competition which is going to held next week... hope i do well...

Another stuff i did was playing MJ... hmm... seems like i'm on luck too... hee...

Theses... Theses... Theses... I seems to can't get the topic right.... I'm totally in deep trouble now... just hope to settle it by next week...

For the past 3 weeks, i can't sleep well during the night time... I don't understand why... friends told me because of jet lag and my body time was mess up... but i just feel is not it... I just hope that by shifting to my new KR room(shifted to NUS today)... I can sleep better...

I will upload more photos on my trip here soon cosnow my fast speed internet is free!!! hee....

my heart turned cold on Thursday, July 28, 2005

Home | Calendar | Quotes Avatars | Videos | Quizzes


Click on the above links to navigate. You know you want to :D