when the moon turns round .
Monday, August 15, 2005

What a difference a year make... Last week was my birthday... It was totally a different feel of what i had a year ago...

Last year... I was so piss off when one of my close frd didn't wish me a bday msg... This year... it happen again... but i didn't feel piss... why?!? This year i totally had no feel for my birthday... I didn't even make a wish for myself... I just feel is another day... Think i'm getting old... Pointless to celebrate... hee... However... I guess i celebrated with my close frds on both fri n sat... Thanks guys and gals...

Sch begins... but i just can't start the engine... I just want to play, play and play... So many projs n tuts starting soon... but the mood isn't there... n the theses thingy... totally no mood... too many distractions in Singapore... hee...

my heart turned cold on Monday, August 15, 2005

Home | Calendar | Quotes Avatars | Videos | Quizzes


Click on the above links to navigate. You know you want to :D