Monday, August 08, 2005
At last... the pressure is OFF... I did IT... I won the life saving kayaking competition for 2 consecutive years...
Last year... i thought it was a total fluke that i won... but this year... somehow i manage to retain my title... it might be due to luck that i won... but at least my self belief and 3 weeks of intensive kayaking training that made me fit once again... had to thank Mr. Sim n ULC people for them...
However, it always been a case of winning one n losing one... I didn't get the tauplin event medals again... it was totally my fault this year... I can't believe i capsized... n i cause the whole team to lose... it felt totally terrible!!! Why??? I just hate it.... Over-confidence... might be too... I'm sorry guys... it's an experience... I hope I won't make this mistake again...
Start of a new semester... it's really time to head for books... I really need to study!!! pull up my CAP score n do a good theses for myself... I must show everyone i can do it... For now... is just REST REST REST... a long tiring day...

Posing with my Medal

Kayaking
my heart turned cold on Monday, August 08, 2005