when the moon turns round .
Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Troubled Troubled Troubled.... The e-ecommerce technology module i took is a disaster... I was supposed to create a website n then link it to a SQL server n etc.... All these are totally difficult to me as my based to these are ain't good... and i competing against computing students... Now i'm thinking of dropping it and get a W grade...

But... frds n teachers told me not to drop it... just carry on taking it... the worst is to get a poor grade... that's all... but i really feel like dropping it... I wana concentrate on my theses and sport activities that i'm involved in now... feels like a crappy reason thou... I feel i won't get a chance to do the stuff in university once i graduated from here... that's the reason why i wana join committee n do whatever stuff i didn't do for the past 3 years... I feel like doing the STUFF i want to do....

Will a W grade affect me in future? Will the employers take into account of this W grade? I really ponders now... This is a gamble i need to take... My mind is made up... just drop it and get the W grade!!!

my heart turned cold on Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Home | Calendar | Quotes Avatars | Videos | Quizzes


Click on the above links to navigate. You know you want to :D