Monday, September 05, 2005
Last week... I totally can't seems to sleep well... Too many things on my mind now... Worried about this... worried about that... Stress?!?!? Maybe... I seems to want to play n play... The feeling to study just isn't there...
Cough, Flu, Fever n Sore Throat... A nightmare week... n i didn't want to rest... On wed... there was the AGM for ULC... thurs... went running in the night... fri... went lifeguard training... n over the weekend... went kayaking wif SPA to hantu...
Sometimes i wonder why am i doing these things where study is the first priority right now... but as i tried to read n study today... concentration is not there... i just read one reading... my mind went dizzy...
I'm wondering now... Can i keep on training n training forever in my life which i love it the most?
my heart turned cold on Monday, September 05, 2005