Saturday, November 05, 2005
A test has just ended yesterday... it was HR aka Human Resource... For the past semester... I seems to enjoy this lesson the most as i learnt more about myself thru his teachings (JY to be exact)... Initially... i thought this is going to be some crappy modules the SDE department is asking us to take again... Really wanted to skip... po tang... n heck the module... but in the end... thru my amazement... is one of the better modules i taken... i just hope i do well on it n get an A or something... hee... (below is the class photo)
Same old normal week past... study... play n doing projects... but i got hurt during a bball match... finger... ouch... n a bit of back injury as we were playing in the dark... then a slow pathetic run on wed too which almost killed me... think is about 12 to 13km... I'm realli realli tired now... 2 more projects to go... I just hope the effort i put in for International Real Estate will impress mt lecturers... please do... i really hope to get a minimum of B for that... please...
I recieve chapter one of my thesis... as expected... full of RED MARKS... i dun know where to start n how to start again... i'm thinking whether to consult her now... but i feel after consulting her... it will be the same thing too... reasons... language differs from people to people... I have my own style of writing... so does her... but the fact is why must i follow what she want? is it for the best of me??? How i know she's right too... get my point... Thesis is about self expression... I will endure.... n endure i will...
Last thing... My nokia HP is gone for life... it can't be safe... super sad... :(
the HR class
my heart turned cold on Saturday, November 05, 2005