when the moon turns round .
Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Today had my first Beep Test..... Everyone was talking how far can they go and etc... I was just hoping to clear pass level 10...

Beep Test Format...
You are supposed to run 20m everytime you hear a BEEP. It is something like shuttle run. There are level 1 to level 23. As the level increases, the time taken to complete the 20m reduces. This mean that you are required to run faster as the level increases.

I manage to do the best within the group... haha... at Level 12 Shuttle 8... At level 11... the pace was really fast as i had to control my breathing and sprint at the same time... Once it reaches Level 12... it was total hell... I couldn't even have the time to look in front of the line... I just push n push till I drop on to the floor... The recovery was tough too... I was panting n panting... It took me about 10 minutes to recover... Felt great afterwards as I broke Teck Loon record too... cool man... haha...

I'm intending to shift out of my hall cos it's getting bored here as sometimes there seems to be nothing to do... Hope Jun Yu agrees to the price I quoted man... Junyu... Please....

my heart turned cold on Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Home | Calendar | Quotes Avatars | Videos | Quizzes


Click on the above links to navigate. You know you want to :D