Monday, March 27, 2006
What is happening to me and hp? I kept on spoiling it... n now losing it... it's been 1 year... n i spoilt the nokia hp twice n now lost my mum hp yesterday... my god.... Why is this always happening? Why am i always so careless in hp?
Took a cab back from Singapore Bialthon yesterday... then as i paid the cab driver n got down the cab... I drop the hp in the cab... I cross the road n immediately realise my hp is not wif me... I saw the cab drove away... wanted to chase but it was too fast... I quickly ran up n call my hp... BIG mistake man... first time it rang... n the second time... the hp was turned off... it is forever gone... definitely.... had to borrow cong hp n get my sister to do the new sim card... just so many things happen... dunno how to describe... today is another day... will blog when the mood is back... but i'm moving on... Hope the melvin(Shell) call cos i lost his hp no. which is the most important out of all my phone list... please call man...
my heart turned cold on Monday, March 27, 2006