Monday, March 20, 2006
Another long n tiring weekend... I guess i'm addicted to trainings...
Fri nite was the pool assessment... n i kinda did well for most of the events except the 50m manikin... On sat... it was beach assessment... I did well for the boardsurfing event n for the kayaking event... I kinda let LSB to win cos he was always wanting to challenge me n win me cos i'm the national champ... haha... it did made him saying words of... "i won you n etc...." idiotzzz... then came the beach flag event... which i think is time to show them my power which last week i lost... n to my surprise... i manage to outrun everyone esp LSB... haha... afterwards we went to orchard to sh0p for rash guards... didn't buy one in the end of the day... Evening met up wif SPA people cos sophie wanted to pass us her wedding card.... another frd gettin married.... church wedding.... cool... didn't went one before yet....
Sun... went to MR500 as lifeguard.... earning the cool 50 bucks for the day... first time i kinda see both a dragonboat n kayaking race in Singapore... I was on the boat where i could see the starting n finishing for most of the races... damm cool n nice... n it rain.... that was interesting too... kk... think i'm going down to swim now... just for the fun of it...
my heart turned cold on Monday, March 20, 2006