Thursday, April 27, 2006
It seems like i haven't blog for a long time... Maybe is just that i'm losing the interest in blogging... Why? I have no idea... Its just the feeling i guess...
Past weeks hav been busy as always... working as commercial divers... lifeguard... n studying for my exams... one final paper to go on fri n GOODBYE NUS... hee... Just don't know why... No feelings at all leaving here... I guess i'm looking forward to army life once again... Next tues i'm back in 1 SIR... Just hope that i'm a stay out personnel... that's all...
Oooh ya.. last sun was the handover of SPA... another year... another same suff as usual... I'm just wondering when will I.......... hmm.... hee... This sat will be another competition too... Inter-Tert Biathlon... with YJ... n at nite attending Huan Mei wedding... so packed... I really wana take a break before going in army... but it seems quite impossible...
One more thing to blog... the SHELL accident costs $6100... OMG... WTF... only a bin n panel n it costs so much?!?!?!? The worst thing is the guy quoted the SHELL sticker costs $120 bucks... freak man... so headache... but i guess that's life... All of us definitely will go thru accidents in life... Its a matter of how you go thru and solving it....
That's all... time to study for last paper... hope to blog soon... if i can find the time in army...
my heart turned cold on Thursday, April 27, 2006