Sunday, May 14, 2006
I'm back in 1 SIR... life pretty sian as expected...
During the first week... I totally can't get use to army culture wif the ranks n stuff... so irritated... had to greet SIR here n SIR there... but this week is getting better... I had 2 COS duties n 2 weekend guard duties since i went back.... totally sucky... n gettin arrowed every single shit stuff everyone dun wana do... pte... cpl... everyone just arrowed me... but i guess i hav no choice... I'm a Newbie there... actually quite expected...
Life pretty dull now as i cannot really plan much stuff since i'm in there... there's so much of uncertainty... dunno when i'm free... had stop swimming n running n cyclin... all sports had to put to a halt too because of this uncertainty... Nowadays when i'm free... I just rather want to stay at home... rot n watch tv... this is the most enjoying thing i'm doin now... hee...
my heart turned cold on Sunday, May 14, 2006