when the moon turns round .
Sunday, May 28, 2006

I haven't sleep for the past 36 hrs or so.... Sometimes i wonder why we just can't sleep even our body is tired???? I turn n flip n turn n flip for hours and i just can't sleep... why??? I'm so tired from the 5 hrs of beach training and 7 hrs of mj yesterday... n now i'm still awake since 1am....

Sometimes i dun understand my body.... it's so tired... I just can't get a wink or a little rest... Why is that so... my mum woke up at 5++... she ask me if i were troubled... I totally say no.... I have nothin in mind now as army is just a brainless place... dun need to think at all... n i just serving the nation b cos of the liability thingy... that's all... there's nothin in for me...

its 7am now... I'm supposed to collect my commercial diving $$$ at 9 n go for training at NUS... later will be the Da Vinci movie at 350pm... hmm... can my body take it? that's what i'm wondering now....

my heart turned cold on Sunday, May 28, 2006

Home | Calendar | Quotes Avatars | Videos | Quizzes


Click on the above links to navigate. You know you want to :D