when the moon turns round .
Sunday, June 25, 2006

Hmm... It has been weeks since i last blog... I guess i'm just pure lazy to update my blog nowadays... hee...

Next few weeks will be very busy... I need to get my gown... confirm my place for commencement cos i forget to register... go for commencement... train for the OSIM tri.... train for poly 50... watch World Cup finals.... n so so many things to do... I have no idea whether to take OFF or apply Leave from 1 SIR... Somebody tell me...

I have been appointed as Welfare/Recall Spec in 1 SIR... so many "sai kang" to do... like collecting comm chest cards... nominal rolls... n all the small small things all the officers arrowed me to do... sian...

just remember... I took part in the division track n field which i ran the 400m sprint... I think i did 57 or 58 secs which i felt is an achievement cos its been a long time since i sprint at this timing... n of cos go to ubin to attend the A X campfire... life pretty nice at the moment... cos every single day there is definitely things for me to do... cos this will definitely hasten the time spent in army... haha... :P

my heart turned cold on Sunday, June 25, 2006

Home | Calendar | Quotes Avatars | Videos | Quizzes


Click on the above links to navigate. You know you want to :D