Thursday, June 08, 2006
Weekend seems so precious to me eversince i get into army...
Every sat i need to attend training at sentosa early in the morning... afterwards would be mj session... but last week was different as i went to Fuchun 20th Anniversary in Fuchun Secondary School... It was great to see old friends and talk to most of them... I manage to see my old teachers too... the gathering really make me think of my past... but one sad thought in my mind was everyone was working and i and cong were the last 2 to step into the working world... how i wish my army liability can end asap...
Sun... normally i spend the time at home as I laze around cos i seems to can't sleep on sat nite... I also have no idea why... hopefully i can sleep this weekend...
my heart turned cold on Thursday, June 08, 2006