when the moon turns round .
Sunday, July 30, 2006

I can't seem to sleep at my home bed... why? why? every weekend i come home... I just can't fall asleep?!?!?! is it because i'm getting used to sleep in my camp bed??? I'm gettin insufficient sleep every weekend... which is seriously very bad cos i have been trainin hard for the lifesaving competition in august... my body is aching n i'm feeling sorta weak at times... i hope this comin weekend i will sleep well... need to book in to camp liao... blog again soon... i hope...

btw... just a reminder in future... on last fri... i got a GOLD in my IPPT which i ran 915 mins for 2.4km... afterwards... rode my bike from mandai to east coast park in less than an hour... n made a 14km run.... n afterward cycle all the way back to woodlands... just that can't get a wink of sleep at the night... sian... hee...

my heart turned cold on Sunday, July 30, 2006

Home | Calendar | Quotes Avatars | Videos | Quizzes


Click on the above links to navigate. You know you want to :D