when the moon turns round .
Sunday, July 09, 2006

At last... finally... after 26 years... I'm a graduate... I can't believe i have been staring at books for the past 26 years.... n at the end of the day... i get a paper stating "bachelor of science (real estate).."

initially... i didn't want to go for the commencement... but my parents insisted as they have been waitin for this day... so i guess i have no choice but to attend... was quite surprise that not many people went for the commencement... it was pretty fast as it took around 1hr to end... cool... short n sweet... i luv it... haha...

took a few photos with my friends.... n later with ULC people... I hope to take more photos wif my best frds n etc... cos i bought the gown n mortar hat for 45 bucks... need to make full use of it... haha...


A Graduate at Last


With my Family

my heart turned cold on Sunday, July 09, 2006

Home | Calendar | Quotes Avatars | Videos | Quizzes


Click on the above links to navigate. You know you want to :D