Hmm... Last sun was the lifesaving competition - open water... I was required to do 5 events... n guess what... i won medals for all the events... haha... impressive uh... its kinda unbelievable too... I thought i might miss out only one as i set myself a target of 4 medals... but at the end... I achieved 2 gold... 2 silver and 1 bronze...
the 2 golds came from team effort (taplin and beach relay)... I feel winning gold in a team event is better than an individual... as there is a need of good team effort!!! hee... for the beach flag... I targeted a gold too... but i lost to this shorter guy (sean lu) i think... shorter people have advantage in this event... hee... n i was kinda surprise to get silver for the beach sprint... I feel I'm not really a good sprinter... but in the end... I guess luck was with me... hee... the kayak was kinda a disppointment... I lost to this uncle at the very last moment... I didn't even see him till the end... shit him... or else i would have 3 silver... haha... but i guess i lost to the WS guy... which i think he's realli good... n he trained hard for it... I lost cos the surf board required more "strength" than "technique"... Most of the time... I'm better in using my technique to win people... haha...
At the end of the day... I felt really great... thanks for all the support from the ULC family too... people helping me to wash my wound which is realli realli bad now... n my right leg is hurting so so much now... n their encouragement during the competition... ULC... lets do well for the upcoming pool competition!!!

5 out of 5

Beach Relay Champion