Saturday, August 26, 2006
Another year in Penang... n it was a relax trip and a short getaway from army... quite shiok... :)
As usual... no pool events again... but this time round... I have 3 beach events... n i will share this to everyone now... I didn't win any bronze or neither silver... but i won 3 golds... haha... n i guess the experience from open water help me to win the STA guy in the final 2 of beach flag... n the taplin was realli realli tight... but it was a wonderful time with the ULC people thou there were some unhappiness at times... I just hope it won't happen again....
Been a realli hectic week in army... so many stuff to do and no time to train... just wondering will i make it for the half iron man in desaru in 2 weeks time... n i have not ask S1 for permission yet... everything is dangling in the air now... so sian... but i always will look on the bright sight... :)

Flying the NUS Flag

Cool Photo

Beach Flag
my heart turned cold on Saturday, August 26, 2006