Tuesday, October 17, 2006
This will be hopefully n definitely the last Cobra Challenge I wana do in life... Horrendous!!!!!
I was kinda piss off when I was arrowed to be one of the 10 people that was supposed to do the cobra challenge... cos 1) I'm 26 n asking an old man like me to do this challenge where there's so many many 18-22 NSF around (somemore there were new specs n officers which came in Aug)... 2) I'm on leave n off n they asked me to go back to do the challenge?!?!? wah cow... 3) I had to race with the CO... RSM... S3... Ltsss... n I (3SG) was the lowest ranking personnel there... OMG... So many arrowed kana during the race esp the one where i carry the freaking HEAVY signal set plus running for at least 4km... What the.... Argh man.... it was HORRENDOUS!!! But the challenge ended about 2hrs ++++ n about 12km... lucky the haze wasn't that bad... n a nice thing was we came in 3rd... surprisingly.... I was really shack out after the challenge esp the reverse SOC... FREAK!!!!
Last week was really really a 3 S thingy for me... but the bday for Sean was really fantastic... Sing KTV... chilling out with YS... ZY... JS... n many many more... shiok... plus i manage to drink beer... which i feel it taste awful... haha...
Hey Gary... It's time to find a JOB!!!!! hee....
my heart turned cold on Tuesday, October 17, 2006