Friday, December 01, 2006
I guess i have been slacking a lot recently... haha... So what have been happening to me... hmm... as usual... sending out resume... watching princess hours drama... bleach... movies... playing FM 2007... so shiok to slack... but i guess after next or following week... i might not have the chance anymore... i have just been offered to work in RP as an administrative officer in sports of course... as my interest is definitely there... hee... :)
Btw... I have a new PC too... haha... that's why i just change my blogskin... but i'm just wondering can i blog next time on my work n etc... cos it might affect students in RP n even the staff... time will tell i guess... going to step into a new life... no more as a student... I guess its time after 26 years...
my heart turned cold on Friday, December 01, 2006