when the moon turns round .
Saturday, March 31, 2007

Amazing... Its been like 3 months since i Blog... work life totally took the "time" of me... seems like i have no free time at all... even if i have... i rather stay at home to rest... I had not participate in any competitions recently cos i feel i have done all that before... there is only one thing i'm looking forward too... it's the car... a suzuki liana...

How will the car change my life? What will i do with it? Hmmm......

I had discuss with CS the other time to train for adventure racing... however i also need a good bicycle... need $$$ again.... man... another thing in my mind now.... do i have the $$$ to support the car and to buy adventure racing equipments and races? I wana participate in overseas races cos i feel the local races are not interesting anymore...

I have another worry too.... but won't say it out as i know people will read my blog... hee...

It's so difficult to ensure all these worries will be over... sometimes i think i need to make a choice out of all these worries... but which one to choose??? it's a tough one... nbrmind... work makes me forget these stuff... but work also takes away your life.... :)

my heart turned cold on Saturday, March 31, 2007

Home | Calendar | Quotes Avatars | Videos | Quizzes


Click on the above links to navigate. You know you want to :D