Friday, September 25, 2009
I'm back here again after more than 1 year... Why? Cos I'm thinking of blogging the trainings that I will need to go through for Ironman Langkawi on 28th Feb 2010...
It was in July when I went for Hair for Hope where I became Botak for the 3rd time in my life... The feeling of wanting to get fit again and do the "things" I used to passion about... saw the Western Australia IM but was in dec where I do not think I have time to train... went to see Langkawi IM... Feb... holidays for students... good time to take leave and compete too... So I decided to swim, bike and run again... Initially... I hestitated as I do not know what my fitness level is... however... after competing a 1 hour and 30 swim in end August... and manage to run about 1 hour and 10 mins plus cycle about 3 hours... within about 6 weeks... I think is really possible for me to train up for IM... So on 31st August... I sign up and there's no turning back...
I had a 3 weeks break in Chiang Rai and Taiwan due to work and leisure commitment... but i'm back in training again... tuesday... I went for a 40 mins run and 30 mins swim... wed... 1 hour cycle and 40 mins swim... thou today I play bball for 2 hours... I will want to train tmrw!!! I really hope to pick up my trainings in Oct to Dec... I hope to peak in Jan where I will taper down in Feb... I guess this is the plan... :)...
my heart turned cold on Friday, September 25, 2009