when the moon turns round .
Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Overtrain? I felt super sick with a temperature of 38.6 yesterday night after 1 hour of cycling... I dunno why suddenly I felt the illness and crampness in my body while cycling... it was totally scary... I was at Mandai Road where I felt that I can't have the energy to pedal... I lost strength in my legs... but I can't stop... if I stop... what can I do??? Using my mental strength... I really force it hard and push my body to home... upon reaching home... I quickly take a shower... but I felt really really cold as the water poured on me... damm... I knew I was sick and felt the fever effect... I laid on my bed and covered with blankets and took panadols and wet towel on my forehead and neck... It became much better as my temperature lower... I force myself to sleep in the end as I know I need to go for a course today...

I felt better today... but i'm still pondering why I could recover so fast and why I suddenly felt the illness and crampness... thinking thru... is it I overtrain? or the beef steak that I eat which did not digest... or it was a long tiring day at work... hmmm.... till now... I still don't know... Think my next training will be on friday and I hope I can fully recover by tmrw...

my heart turned cold on Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Home | Calendar | Quotes Avatars | Videos | Quizzes


Click on the above links to navigate. You know you want to :D