Monday, September 28, 2009
Sat - 26th Sep - My mum bought nice bee hoon in the morning before I start cycle... It's been quite a while since I cycle... However... I manage to cycle about 3 hours 10 mins... and I feel good as I finish the cycle... Went 1 big round from Woodlands to Sembawang... then to Mandai Road... then to Kranji... then to Lim Chu Kang... all the way to the junction of cementry... then to CCK and back to Mandai Road again... to Sembawang and back to Woodlands... Now I 'm thinking where can I head to tmrw... :)...
As I have tickets to F1... So I went to F1 on Sat and Sun night... It was definitely a good experience to witness the drivers... the whole atmosphere... the grandstand of the road... however... I definitely won't pay the price of the tickets... not worth it... TV is much better...
Mon - 28th Sep - Went for a 50 mins swim where I just went round the swimming pool as no one was swimming... it was about 1.30pm... at about 7pm... I begun my 1 hour and 2 mins run... I ran real slow as i'm afraid I might have cramps... but after 50mins... I still feel great... So I push the last 12 mins where I started to open my legs and run fast... The end was great as I did not feel any effects on my legs... Now I hope tmrw don't have arching... :)...
my heart turned cold on Monday, September 28, 2009